Friday, February 24, 2012

Flash Friday

Does he love me?
No.  If you have to ask, then he doesn't, at least not in the way that you need him to.

Should I quit my job?
No!  Unless you have been offered a better job and all you have to do is say "yes" to get on the payroll.

Is my friend mad at me?
Probably.  Or, at the very least, she is tired of you being so insecure.

Why can't I find right Mr. Right and why do I always date losers?
Your dad is kind of a douche and you're dating mini versions of him.  You need therapy.  Get serious help and you will meet Mr. Right.  I promise.

Am I pretty/handsome?
Hell yeah!  You look great. I'm glad you asked.  It's a shame no one's told you before now.

Will I ever be happy?
Yes.  I think you're ready to make better decisions and be proud of yourself which will certainly bring on the smiles. 

Should I go out tonight and party with my friends or stay home and chill for once?
Stay home.  If it's rare for you to relax at home, a change will do you good.  Too much partying hurts your liver and your psyche.  Everyone needs to re-charge.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment