Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oh Wifey!

Dear Eve,

I'm feeling a little frisky but my husband's giving me the cold shoulder.  It is the middle of the day and we have stuff to do... but he's just so damn hot!

How can I convince him to be irresponsible with me and make a little love?

Dear Love Slave,

I don't know who you're making love to, but I'm pretty sure you can get in and out fairly quickly and feel accomplished.  Set your sights to a responsible 10 minutes, present your case to you hottie husband, preferable nekkid, or at least with your boobs pushed up somewhere under your chin, and make him an offer he can't refuse.  That offer will have to include you doing a lot of the heavy lifting, but what are you going to do?  Some things worth doing take a little elbow grease.

Now, if your irresistible man still turns you down, get over it, take a few minutes of alone time and you'll be a better woman for it.  Even men need a little down-time so don't take it personally.  Go be a grown-up with your own grown up toys and let him know where you're going, too.  Men can become quite inspired when a lady takes matters into her own hands.  But either way, you win.

No comments:

Post a Comment