Friday, July 13, 2012

Flash Friday

Am I as fabulous as I think I am?
Even more so.  You have climbed a mountain of tribulations and come back down embarrassingly, irresistibly, deliciously more fabu than ever.

What do I do with 5 pounds of zucchini?
Saute it with onions, butter and fresh basil, make a gratin with it, grate it up and make zucchini bread.  Yummy.

How do I lose the 50 pounds I've packed on?
Find your spouse in bed with your best friend?

Where am I going to get the money I need to go to school this year?
Your parents if you're lucky, loans if you're not, or skip a year and save if you want to be nasty responsible.

Who will have me now that I'm damaged goods?
Someone mature enough to know that everyone comes with some baggage and kind enough to help you forgive yourself.  But right now, you're enjoying your misery a leetle too much, so until you make a decision to have a happy, satisfying life, Mr/Ms Right will be as elusive as a 2nd date with you-know-who after you did you-know-what.  But whatever.  Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment