Friday, August 10, 2012

Flash Friday

Is my afternoon meeting going to go bad?
No.  Surprisingly, things are going to go your way for once. I'm so happy for you!  Just don't talk.

How many times am I going to have to tell my kids to stop before they do?
Just one more time.  But this time you're going to mean it, follow through with an appropriate consequence and then enforce it.

What's something interesting I can do for date night when we've been married so long?
Find a festival or concert within driving distance.  Make a boozy picnic dinner to have before you go in, and for-real talk for the first time in how long?  This time listen, please.

Who in the world keeps stealing my parking spot at work?  I've been parking there for 2 years!
Some nobody middle manager that has no soul.  Do you think they care that your space is sacred?  They don't because they are a minion of the devil.  That means they are bad.

When will I stop being anxious about all of family's troubles?
Soon, bebe.  You're going to get some help from the doctors you've been putting off calling. There is nothing wrong with admitting that you can't do something alone.  We all need support.




No comments:

Post a Comment